Gap Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to Work
Brand Rep (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON31 January 2018
Great People to work with. Hard work is everything here. If you put in work, you will see your rewards. Very organized and strong management team. Love working here.
Pros
Free Snacks & Lunches Sometimes
Cons
Understaffed At times
Best job I've ever had
Cashier/Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 January 2018
They hired me by going out on a limb. I never had a job before and was new to the whole experience but they made it easier to adjust to. They were able to work around my school hours and had no problem giving time off when asked. The staff was friendly and I felt well trained and prepared for the job. As they closed they were able to offer me a position with either another GAP location or a sister company (Banana Republic, Old Navy.) Ive been through 4 jobs now and none of them even add up to how great that job was.
Pros
Relaxed work enivronment, good co-workers
Cons
difficult customers
productive and friendly enviornment
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC21 January 2018
I am very glad to work at such a big brand across the globe . I have heard about the brand reputation and kind of staff that work within the gap stores. so, I just want to be one of those worker in gap store available near to my location
Pros
safety while working
Not my field
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
After working here I discovered retail was not for me. I didn't enjoy it but I gained a lot of sales experience and how stores are run along with promotions and sales quotas.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 December 2017
As a co-op student working at Gap as customer service i had the chance to experience at first hand how to handle customers in various different situations