Pros: friendly staff, fairly easy job
Cons: no hours due to too many people working there, lack of training
- coworkers and management friendly and usually helpful
- training is lacking, you go through their policies book and watch videos, cash training is all done yourself and expected to be done very quickly which prevents you from actually learning all of the steps to do more difficult things such as returns
- no training/ information about where things are (extra bags, ticketing guns, etc), how they're normal routine goes, and when they expect things to be finished throughout the day
- schedule varies a lot, nice that it's flexible to fit needs but isn't nice when you only get booked 3 hours a week sometimes, and many times you are sent home as they are overstaffed on slow days - you end up relying on getting called in or taking people's shifts.
- actual day of work is pretty good, usually folding and assisting customers, working on cash register
- enjoy working with people to find gifts and help them with sizes