GANZ Employee Reviews in Canada

Less benefits and low salary but the co workers are nice people.
Senior Demand Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONMarch 6, 2013
The co workers are nice , about management a little concern on the workers, it is a challenging job for me because its all about my field of education and the challenging part at the year end inventory.

but the company are not helping the employees concerning on the salary matter and benefits.
Cons
9 hours of work
A wonderful and rewarding company to work for.
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, OntarioDecember 23, 2011
This company is a dynamic andorganized company. They value their employees and their opinions and there is always room for promotions and advancement.
Pros
salary, great managment, huge employee discounts on products
Enjoyable place to work
Order Control Billings Clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONAugust 19, 2013
Friendly and positive environment, which makes for an awarding place to work and to excel with confidence.
Managers are flexible and goal-orientated, and allow employees to grow in their success, when employees are given extra responsibilities and tasks.
The workplace never allows for boredom or slack, when employees are given a chance to grow and evolve in their line of work.
Employees can place employee purchases with an employee discount.
Excellent company benefits.
I have learned to grow and gain confidence in my line of work while learning and excelling on new ventures within the department.
IT
IT (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONMarch 2, 2014
I have worked there for a short time, however I didn't like the culture or people, pay is low, and there is no future in working there.

Main issue, there was no appreciation from senior management to the work you do.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
owner doesn't care about it's employees
web developer (Former Employee) –  woodbridgeJuly 3, 2012
owner doesn't care about it's employees, career suicideNothing pleasant after years of employment. Poor working environment. Poor wages.
Pros
i met good friends.
Cons
poor working environment. poor wages. lay off offen.
They hire me because many employees were on vacation, it was a temporary position
Credit & Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  concord ontarioNovember 12, 2012
First part of my day
Answer all email and voice mail for the first hour, per-approve credit applications; call up customer for payment information, release credit holds.

I learn a little about the Gift Industry, who to give credit to and who not to extend credit to.

My manager was a terrific person, always ready to lend a hand and motivate his team

My coworkers were great; we used to walk after our lunch

The hardest part of this job, just too much work; It was extremely difficult to answer all my email and voice messages—along with the other responsibilities such approve new credit application, post payments, call up creditor and get payments in, and every other day, I had to stop everything for a special project for our boss.
Pros
i really like working with the customers and sales reps.
Cons
they hire me because many employees were on vacation, it was a temporary position.
Customer Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONOctober 27, 2014
Calling customers and dealing with orders everyday.
Retrieving credit card information for orders and releasing them for shipping.
Leaving messages most of the time due to time zones/differences.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
one break
Great place to work at
Customer Care /Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONOctober 23, 2013
I loved working at Ganz however I felt I was stuck in just the one area and I am very eager to try new things.
Cons
not much room for movement in other areas within the company
Unorganized Company
Development Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONSeptember 24, 2012
My day consisted of meetings all morning and in the afternoon was my time to catch up with all my work.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
unorganized