GANZ Employee Review

They hire me because many employees were on vacation, it was a temporary position
Credit & Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  concord ontario12 November 2012
First part of my day
Answer all email and voice mail for the first hour, per-approve credit applications; call up customer for payment information, release credit holds.

I learn a little about the Gift Industry, who to give credit to and who not to extend credit to.

My manager was a terrific person, always ready to lend a hand and motivate his team

My coworkers were great; we used to walk after our lunch

The hardest part of this job, just too much work; It was extremely difficult to answer all my email and voice messages—along with the other responsibilities such approve new credit application, post payments, call up creditor and get payments in, and every other day, I had to stop everything for a special project for our boss.
Pros
i really like working with the customers and sales reps.
Cons
they hire me because many employees were on vacation, it was a temporary position.

Other GANZ Employee Reviews

Dusty environment, no system, hot and humid during summer.
Material Handler and Order-Picker (Former Employee) –  Steeles, ON10 January 2018
Overall not bad for a warehouse. But everything is in manual mode, not modern, dusty on all products to be picked up, not properly trained in safety procedures. Shipping area at the back is bad, especially when loading skids. Its hard push because the ground is inclined up.
Pros
Not bad
Cons
Contract
Fun and challenging
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 October 2017
Be organize.
Being responsible.
To be obedient.
Dusty and crowded( about 100-150 persons working in the warehouse)
Hardest is if someones arguing to me that never understand that im just following orders also
Enjoyable is learning something new