Ganz is the leader in the gift industry as well as children’s interactive web entertainment. The company has created world-renowned software including Webkinz, Webkinz Jr and Ganz estore. Located in Toronto, Canada additional information about Ganz and its products can be found on the company’s web site at www.ganz.com.
- Perform Sales Analysis and generate sales / inventory projection reports based on historical/statistical trends/data.
- Monitor inventory levels for assigned catalogues and place purchase orders as necessary to support the business.
- Communicate with, Product Development, Sales and Quality Control on product related issues.
- Coordinate with Product Development and Sales on life cycle of products for future catalogue releases.
- Negotiate with overseas suppliers to obtain best price, MOQ, delivery date and shipment terms for assigned products.
- Other responsibilities to be determined.
- You must have a post-secondary education in a business related program and a minimum of two years' related wholesale forecasting, trend analysis, planning, inventory control and purchasing experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with the AS400 system would be an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes by email.
Check out our site at www.webkinz.com and www.webkinzjr.com
Indeed - 10 months ago
Ganz is the leader in the gift industry as well as children’s interactive web entertainment. The company has created world-renowned...