INSPIRE. INNOVATE. EXCEL
Saskatchewan is experiencing an economic boom like never before. As a leader in the industry of floor and roof trusses, Gang-Nail Trusses is looking for a positive, energetic leader to join our team as RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATOR.
Our employees are the backbone of our company and therefore we offer all employees a competitive salary and benefits. We also offer the non-traditional:
Relaxed Atmosphere - Challenging Work - Relocation Assistance - Work Life Balance - People Development - Casual Working Environment - Convenient & Free Parking
- Technical diploma in Architecture, Engineering or Drafting
- Strong math, geometry, analytical skills & attention to detail
- Must have experience in the truss and/or EWP industry
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication, leadership & customer service skills
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic are essential
- Preparing package pricing for our customers residential projects for floor and roof trusses as well as other engineered wood products such as I-joists and engineered studs
- Meeting with customers to discuss their building projects and truss requirements
- Creating truss layouts for pricing purposes and designing individual truss components
- Sizing engineered and conventional wood beams using software and charts
- Receiving and processing orders from customers
Gang-Nail Trusses is a Canadian truss manufacturer located in Saskatchewan. We have been fabricating trusses in the Regina area since 1976. The first plant was located in the city of Regina. The business quickly outgrew that facility and 7 acres of land was purchased in Pilot Butte, a small community east of Regina, where the current plant is located.
The original office staff consisted of two people who also worked in the plant. Currently, Gang-Nail Trusses serves the building industry with an office staff of 30, which includes engineers, design technologists and estimators. We run 8 truss setups in each of three shifts employing a total of 125 plant employees, yard personnel and truck drivers.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.