Order Entry Clerk
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Positive attitude & personality
- Works great in a team environment & individually
- Self-motivated and customer Driven
- Has the ability to work under pressure and to react quickly and productively in a changing environment
- Strong organizational & computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Order entry clerk enters customers’ orders into our database system
- Contacts our customers for purchase order numbers as required
- Submits orders to accounting for processing
- Contacts our customers for delivery timing and enters the information into our database
- Delivers orders to design supervisor at the appropriate time to meet the customer’s schedule
- Updates delivery timing on orders as required
Gang-Nail Trusses is a Canadian truss manufacturer located in Saskatchewan. We have been fabricating trusses in the Regina area since 1976. The first plant was located in the city of Regina. The business quickly outgrew that facility and 7 acres of land was purchased in Pilot Butte, a small community east of Regina, where the current plant is located.
The original office staff consisted of two people who also worked in the plant. Currently, Gang-Nail Trusses serves the building industry with an office staff of 29, which includes engineers, design technologists and estimators. We run 8 truss setups in each of three shifts employing a total of 125 plant employees, yard personnel and truck drivers.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime pay
- Comprehensive health benefits package after 3 months employment
No extended travel is required with this position
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Monday - Friday 8-4:30
Our office is located in Pilot Butte