- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or technical diploma in Architectural/Engineering Technology preferred but may be substituted with technical training or experience.
- At least 3 years experience as a manager or supervisor.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of employees and management.
- Planning and overseeing the daily functions, operations, and work flow of the estimating department.
- Development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the estimating department.
- Development of quality standards and monitoring of compliance on a regular basis.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and mentoring new and existing estimators.
- Tracking, updating, and communicating customer standards.
- Directly participating in cost estimating and quote development as required to meet demand.
Gang-Nail Trusses is a Canadian truss manufacturer located in Saskatchewan. We have been fabricating trusses in the Regina area since 1976. The first plant was located in the city of Regina. The business quickly outgrew that facility and 7 acres of land was purchased in Pilot Butte, a small community east of Regina, where the current plant is located.
The original office staff consisted of two people who also worked in the plant. Currently, Gang-Nail Trusses serves the building industry with an office staff of 30, which includes engineers, design technologists and estimators. We run 8 truss setups in each of three shifts employing a total of 125 plant employees, yard personnel and truck drivers.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime pay
- Comprehensive health benefits package after 3 months employment
No extended travel is required with this position, but site visits are occasionally necessary
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted