Gamma Dynacare Employee Review

View all Gamma Dynacare reviews

fun, productive, team work place
Medical Laboratory Assistance - Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2012
I learned a lot and got happy precious time when I did as internship.
It was Tuesday, the busiest day of the week, there were so many drop off specimens and customers waiting for the laboratory tests.Over them, a very rare laboratory test was requested to do.The supervisor searched and found SOP of that test in the computer and did successfully. All the staff did all the busy work in a team manner and could handle all drop off specimens and customers without any complaint and mistake in time.I was very happy and pleased for our success and really appreciated the team manners and hard working of all co-workers. The hardest part of the job is handling of very rude customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is attaining successful, satisfied production by hard working in the happy team.
Pros
safe, happy, team place

Other Gamma Dynacare Employee Reviews

fast pace environment
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON11 October 2017
As A Laboratory Technician the job can be very demanding, fast pace, and repetitive. However the patients and learning new tasks was very challenging but yet inspiring.
Pros
learn new tasks
Cons
not enough hours
Do not intern here
Medical Laboratory Assistant - Intern (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 July 2017
You will NOT get the support or experience you absolutely need to be able to get any appreciable career in this field. They won't let you draw blood and won't help you to learn bedside manner.
Cons
not at all friendly.