Gameloft

Gameloft Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place with fuss-ball table and video-game consoles for us to use on our breaks.
C\C++ game programmer (Current Employee), Mexicali BC., MexicoNovember 29, 2013
Gameloft is a great learning experience even for us that do porting of games. You get a chance to work with the latest technology of mobile devices.
Decent people, but horrible management.
Designer (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pros: timely pay checks, monday bagels, wednesday cereal.
Cons: developing horrible rip-off games on insane deadlines. managers that don't truly understand games.
A stale game company, but one of the very few in New York City. They lack on giving you the necessary tools to do the most proficient job that can be done, and the management is very poor. The creativity of the company is as weak as it gets, and working there felt like a chore more than a joy.

Most of the non-managerial employees that work at Gameloft – more... are great, but their skills are squashed by the way things are run. The hardest part of the job is doing work that you were told to do, only to have it changed a billion times because of poor managerial decisions. The most of enjoyable part of the job was leaving every day. – less
My first workplace
IT consultant. (Former Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaAugust 8, 2013
Pros: free relax area / gym.
* First of all, I check the mailbox and reply to all mails that are addressed to me / my domain and after that I'll continue working on my tasks.
* Visual studio, action script, flash, C/C++, java, objective C, openGL, GLSL, android, iOS, and how to work with extremely large projects / already existing code.
* My co-workers are really great (experienced – more... and with a nice sense of humor).
* Hardest part of my job was obviously doing anything that I had never done before (my first job), but after a while I was just fine.
* Others using my own code really is the most enjoyable part (I've added new features to already existing tools that are used everyday, dare I say every hour). – less
For Gamers only.
Game Programmer (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 20, 2013
Very challenging company to work for as you have to work on various cell phones.
Good for starter
QA staff - Senior (Former Employee), Ho Chi Minh, VietnamApril 24, 2013
Nice place to work.

Good culture, good business, great games, very good peers. Very good domain as Mobile gaming is very green at the moment and Gameloft is top player in the industry at the moment.
By the way, its a very nice city to live in :)

No learning, Decisions are dynamic and we cannot expect what happens next to project/ to the company. It – more... got shut down in Hyderabad recently.
The decision making of the leadership is poor and it does not confide with your passion to keep up. – less
Société offrant beaucoup d'opportunités
World Art Director R&D Gameloft Paris (Current Employee), ParisJuly 25, 2013
Pros: conditions de travail
Cons: les fuseaux horaires
Journées bien remplies
Beaucoup de projets inintéressants
Management Mondial
Collaborateurs passionnés
Poste épuisant du fait de la gestion "mondiale" de la partie graphique
Poste permettant de toucher à beaucoup de domaine
Buen ambiente de trabajo, buenas prestaciones.
Programador Web PHP (Former Employee), Mexicali, BCNNovember 23, 2012
Pros: semana adicional de vacaciones, horario flexible.
Cons: sin comentarios.
Aprendí mucho de programación web; aun cuando ya tenia muchos conocimientos mi experiencia ahí ayudo a pulir lo que ya sabia y a conocer cosas nuevas de mi área de trabajo. Me gusto mucho que me dieran una oportunidad de trabajar pese a mi poca experiencia.