Find companies:
Gameloft
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
11 reviews

Gameloft Employer Reviews

Company Attributes

  • Job Work/Life Balance
  • Salary/Benefits
  • Job Security/Advancement
  • Management
  • Job Culture
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Decent people, but horrible management.
Designer (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pros: timely pay checks, monday bagels, wednesday cereal.
Cons: developing horrible rip-off games on insane deadlines. managers that don't truly understand games.
A stale game company, but one of the very few in New York City. They lack on giving you the necessary tools to do the most proficient job that can be done, and the management is very poor. The creativity of the company is as weak as it gets, and working there felt like a chore more than a joy.

Most of the non-managerial employees that work at Gameloft – more... are great, but their skills are squashed by the way things are run. The hardest part of the job is doing work that you were told to do, only to have it changed a billion times because of poor managerial decisions. The most of enjoyable part of the job was leaving every day. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
My first workplace
IT consultant. (Former Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaAugust 8, 2013
Pros: free relax area / gym.
* First of all, I check the mailbox and reply to all mails that are addressed to me / my domain and after that I'll continue working on my tasks.
* Visual studio, action script, flash, C/C++, java, objective C, openGL, GLSL, android, iOS, and how to work with extremely large projects / already existing code.
* My co-workers are really great (experienced – more... and with a nice sense of humor).
* Hardest part of my job was obviously doing anything that I had never done before (my first job), but after a while I was just fine.
* Others using my own code really is the most enjoyable part (I've added new features to already existing tools that are used everyday, dare I say every hour). – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
For Gamers only.
Game Programmer (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 20, 2013
Very challenging company to work for as you have to work on various cell phones.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good for starter
QA staff - Senior (Former Employee), Ho Chi Minh, VietnamApril 24, 2013
Nice place to work.

Good culture, good business, great games, very good peers. Very good domain as Mobile gaming is very green at the moment and Gameloft is top player in the industry at the moment.
By the way, its a very nice city to live in :)

No learning, Decisions are dynamic and we cannot expect what happens next to project/ to the company. It – more... got shut down in Hyderabad recently.
The decision making of the leadership is poor and it does not confide with your passion to keep up. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement agréable
Testeur son (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: beaucoup de concours
Cons: l'attente pour les augmentation est énorme.
Je crois que le plus gros atout de gameloft est la liberté des horaires. Chaque employés à le choix d'arriver à n'importe quelle heure entre 7h et 10h le matin et je crois que sa aide les gens a être plus relax et d'apprécié encore plus leurs travail.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Trabajo jovial divertido y diferente.
Lider De Calidad (Former Employee), Mexicali, BCNSeptember 17, 2014
Trabajo agradable y en buen ambiente laboral, el trabajo con mis colegas era muy dinámica y divertida ya que todos nos involucrábamos en el mismo ambiente de los videojuegos.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Buena empresa para empezar tu carrera
Project Manager (Current Employee), Guadalajara, JALJuly 26, 2014
Gameloft es una buena empresa para empezar tu carrera, tiene mucho que enseñar.

Desafortunadamente requiere de mucho trabajo en horas extras.
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Buen ambiente de trabajo, salarios bajos respecto a la carga laboral
Administrador de proyectos (Former Employee), Mexicali, BCNMay 2, 2014
Pros: ambiente de trabajo relajado la mayoria del tiempo.
Cons: salario no justo, no hay muchas prestaciones.
Existe un buen ambiente de trabajo, a veces muy relajado y a veces muy estresante, dependiendo de la fecha de entrega.

La paga, en cualquier puesto, parece estar por debajo de lo justo, debido a que la carga laboral siempre sera mucha, habra mucha responsabilidad, mas cuando existe personal a cargo, el salario base es muy poco lo cual afecta lo cotizado – more... en IMSS, INFONAVIT. No existen prestaciones como FONACOT, caja de ahorro, ni seguro de gastos medicos menores o mayores. – less
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Société offrant beaucoup d'opportunités
World Art Director R&D Gameloft Paris (Current Employee), ParisJuly 25, 2013
Pros: conditions de travail
Cons: les fuseaux horaires
Journées bien remplies
Beaucoup de projets inintéressants
Management Mondial
Collaborateurs passionnés
Poste épuisant du fait de la gestion "mondiale" de la partie graphique
Poste permettant de toucher à beaucoup de domaine
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Buen ambiente de trabajo, buenas prestaciones.
Programador Web PHP (Former Employee), Mexicali, BCNNovember 23, 2012
Pros: semana adicional de vacaciones, horario flexible.
Cons: sin comentarios.
Aprendí mucho de programación web; aun cuando ya tenia muchos conocimientos mi experiencia ahí ayudo a pulir lo que ya sabia y a conocer cosas nuevas de mi área de trabajo. Me gusto mucho que me dieran una oportunidad de trabajar pese a mi poca experiencia.