Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of digital and social games with offices in 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia, is seeking a Jr. Game Monetization Manager to join our Toronto Studio. Previous hit games such as The Oregon Trail, Modern Combat 4, Brother in Arms 2, N.O.V.A., Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 8, Let’s Golf!, and Order and Chaos are just a few of the 300 games Gameloft has created since it was founded.
Jr. GAME MONETIZATION MANAGER
The Jr. Game Monetization Manager will be responsible for defining the monetization strategy of the games under their control in order to maximize the revenue they generate through all distribution channels around the world.
- Work closely with production teams to define monetization strategies
- Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate how the games perform on all networks and platforms
- Constantly analyze strategies and offer new solutions to optimize game revenue
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all shareholders
- Implement and follow up on all development planning with the production teams
- Optimize consumer acquisition through advertising campaigns and sponsorships
- Analyzing and compare the competition
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in online business/e-commerce
- Thorough, inquisitive, efficient and self-reliant
- Able to offer suggestions
- Attentive to consumer needs
- Highly creative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analysis and data modelling abilities (Excel)
- Knowledge of gaming and social networks would be an asset
If your skill set and interests match what we’re looking for, then get in the game!
Please forward your CV and cover letter to us via the apply function on this job ad.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, and telecommunication carriers
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
- Work in an international environment where you can communicate with other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions (good office space quality, located in Toronto)
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefit packages
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games. For 10 years, Gameloft has been established as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone iPod touch and iPad. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation®Network.
Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Brothers in Arms allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 3,500 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)
For more information go to www.gameloft.com.