Fluency in Korean a plus
OGPlanet (www.ogplanet.com) is a global, online, free-to-play gaming publisher which specializes in quality, Free-to-Play Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) PC games. Established in 2004 with the goal of bringing some of the most unique, exciting, and internationally acclaimed games from Asia to North American and European audiences, OGPlanet is currently based in Torrance, California (US), Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), Berlin (Germany), and Seoul (Republic of Korea).
The company’s current line-up of titles include SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, based on the iconic and legendary Gundam franchise from Japan, Tactical Intervention, from the creator of Counter-Strike, and ever popular titles like Rumble Fighter, going into its 5th year.
All OGPlanet games are currently available for North American audiences, with plans to build the European and German game catalogues. OGPlanet continues to work with globally acclaimed top gaming developers, and aims to provide the highest level of gaming excellence for its dedicated audiences.
Our Vancouver, BC Canada office is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing Team.
- Assist in all areas of advertising implementation, media placement and planning
- Manage the creation of online banners and print ads, coordinate the launch of various campaigns, and optimize online ad performance based on quantitative metrics to maximize ROI and minimize CPA/CPC costs.
- Conduct market research and strategic analysis
- Assist in the development of various marketing strategies to promote and cultivate OGPlanet brands including currently operating titles and future products.
- Update and manage website properties and content
- Manage email newsletters
- PR - work with outside agencies and coordinate creation of assets and delivery
- Assist in creating weekly or monthly promotional events based on game properties
- Strong interest in marketing, advertising and communications. Bachelor’s degree in related fields required. 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong interest in online gaming and emergent video game business models (MMO, casual games, micro-transactions)
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.