Duties & Responsibilities
- Regulate numerous users every day with account actions required and help them with account troubleshooting.
- Moderate OGPlanet website forums.
- Enforce game policies and rules in-game.
- Answer any questions for users with thorough and reliable information.
- Utilize various internal GM Tools to monitor game functionality.
- Investigate reported in-game exploits, bugs and issues by collecting data in-game and with tools provided.
- Host in-game and community events, and be an active part of the event creation process.
- From information gathered from the community and experience from yourself, suggest any possible improvements for the software.
- Show strong teamwork with your colleagues and work closely with the Project Managers to meet any goals and deadlines.
- Candidates must be willing to work irregular hours, if needed.
- Have a passion for online video games, and willing to have fun!
- Proficient in using computer software.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and know how to work as a team.
- Online PC Gamers are plus.
- Fluency in English (specifically in writing)
- Fluency in Korean will be an asset.
Note: Successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment. Only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted. To all others, thank you for your interest.