OGPlanet (www.ogplanet.com) is a global online game publisher which specializes in high quality, Free-to-Play Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) PC games. Established in 2004 with the goal of bringing some of the most unique, exciting, and internationally acclaimed game titles from Asia to North American and European audiences. OGPlanet is currently based in Torrance, California (US), Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), Berlin (Germany), and Seoul (Republic of Korea).
The company’s current line-up of popular titles include fighting games such as Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga, and Zone 4, Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPG) such as La Tale and Red Stone, and the latest addition, SD Gundam Online.
Presently, all of the company’s exciting games are available for North American audiences, and for European audiences, Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga are available. In addition, translated versions of Rumble Fighter and Red Stone have recently been provided for German audiences.
OGPlanet continues to work with globally acclaimed top gaming developers, and aims for providing the highest level of gaming experience for its dedicated audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regulate numerous users every day with account actions required and help them with account troubleshooting.
- Moderate OGPlanet website forums.
- Enforce game policies and rules in-game.
- Answer any questions for users with thorough and reliable information.
- Utilize various internal GM Tools to monitor game functionality.
- Investigate reported in-game exploits, bugs and issues by collecting data in-game and with tools provided.
- Host in-game and community events, and be an active part of the event creation process.
- From information gathered from the community and experience from yourself, suggest any possible improvements for the software.
- Show strong teamwork with your colleagues and work closely with the Project Managers to meet any goals and deadlines.
- Candidates must be willing to work irregular hours, if needed.
- Have a passion for online video games, and willing to have fun!
- Proficient in using computer software.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and know how to work as a team.
- Online PC Gamers are plus.
- Fluency in English (specifically in writing)
- Fluency in Korean will be an asset.
Note: Successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment. Only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted. To all others, thank you for your interest.