ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Network Engineer works as part of a team to deliver IT services such as monitoring, maintenance, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and repair for workstations, servers and network environments. The selected applicant must possess excellent communications, analysis, and problem-solving skills. This position will require travel to branch sites at US, UK and Korea.
- Install, configure, administer, optimize, maintain and update game environments according to prescribed best practices.
- Maintain documentation of game systems, including all changes made.
- Provide Level 2 / 3 Technical Support for system and network issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate system issues according to set guidelines.
- Participate in the design and implementation of IT projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree, with 1+ years of experience in a network administration capacity for medium to large size companies with a complex network environment.
- CompTIA: A+ Certificate, Network+ Certificate (recommended)
- Cisco Certifications CCNA / CCNP (recommended)
- Security Certifications CISSP (recommended)
- Strong knowledge of: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switching and Routing.
- Strong knowledge of firewall and load balancer and deployment strategies
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and firewalls.
- Familiar with Exchange 2013 and Windows 7/8, office 2010/2013.
- Familiar with Virtualization Environment - Hyper-V, vSphere, AWS.
- Familiar with SQL and MySQL Database.
- Demonstrated ability configuring and setting up remote users (VPN)
- Excellent understanding of routing protocols, wiring, and wireless networks.
- Must be highly-motivated, have excellent reasoning skills and be detail-orientated.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assignments, and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in network management and monitoring software.
- Must have a strong communication skill with co-workers and partners.
- Fluency in Korean would be valued.