About the Position
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing the user interface for new digital projects. The UI Designer will collaborate with Account Executives, Creative Director and Digital Strategist throughout the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across the entire digital platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in a creative and rewarding role.
- Apply your web design and UX expertise to design usable, practical, innovative solutions
- Create wireframes and IA diagrams in order to communicate user interaction design to development teams and clients
- Document user interface requirements
- Conceive, storyboard, design, prototype, and build compelling user experiences and user interfaces
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and programmers to validate and refine those user experiences and user interfaces
- Contribute to internal UI standards and best practices
- 3+ years of experience in UI and graphic design
- Experience working with tools such as Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience with CSS 3, HTML 5
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please send your CV to rsaad (at) glgcommunications.com
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard