About Galien Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Clinic (Galien)
Galien is an integrated practice that provides physical therapy, psychological counseling and independent medical examinations. Our main focus is patients with Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA), work accidents (WSIB), and musculoskeletal pathology. Our top priority is to provide our clients with objective, reliable and timely treatment and assessments.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, and results focused health care professional to help grow the business, and we are very excited to welcome a new member to our small team!
Your role as a Physiotherapist with Galien is to help patients achieve their health goals, with a focus on the musculoskeletal, neurological, and cardiorespiratory systems. Your contributions are unique, because you deeply care about promoting and restoring physical independence for your patients.
By utilizing diagnostic and assessment procedures to analyze the impact of injury, disease, disorders or lifestyle on movement and function, you are able to develop and implement preventive and therapeutic courses of intervention.
- Assess patients, provide diagnosis, and implement personalized treatment plans to safely relieve pain, improve strength and mobility, and maximize function
- Evaluate and adjust patient treatment plans when necessary or explore treatment options with other health care disciplines
- Maintain patient confidentiality, keep training and development up to date, maintain good relationships between doctor and patient
- Communicate effectively, positively and professionally with your patients and external stakeholders
- Be punctual for appointments and follow proper cancellation procedures
- Complete all administration tasks and documentation in accordance with company standards and deadlines
- Consistently handle member and patient concerns with professionalism
- Ensure ongoing clinic equipment and facility maintenance, as well as cleanliness
- Canadian and Provincial Licensing
- Kinesiology/Physiotherapy or related university degree
- Certifications including but not limited to acupuncture, rehabilitation, massage, strength and conditioning, and CPR
- Clinical experience an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Galien is located in Frederick Mall, Kitchener.
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive, fixed-fee, hourly based compensation
Galien is an integrated practice that provides physical therapy, psychological counseling and independent medical examinations. Our main...