Gabriel & Co., a private jewelry designer & distributor based in NYC is looking for a Sales Representative for our Western Canada territory covering the following regions:
- British Columbia
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities will focus on generating sales in order to increase brand awareness and product saturation.
*The ideal candidate for this position should reside in one of the above mentioned areas.
- Execute sales plan set by regional manager for assigned territory and key focus accounts.
- Receiving individual balanced scorecards and sales targets.
- Generating new business by prospecting, referrals, networking, researching, conducting Private Shows, attending trade shows, setting up appointments and visiting potential new customers.
- Recommending leads and prospects in order to saturate sales in assigned territory.
- Ensuring potential customers meet credit requirements.
- Reporting sales visitation schedule and lead information.
- Representing the image of the brand to customers.
- Identifying customer needs and maximize up selling and cross selling opportunities.
- Presenting and selling products, programs and added-vales to the customers.
- Developing strong relationships with the customers using the customer life cycle.
- Determining all aspects of shows from customer invitations to setup and presentation.
- Monitoring and tracking inventory of the individual sales lines.
- Providing feedback to management on customer satisfaction, product quality, and program and campaign acceptance.
- 3+ years experience in OUTSIDE SALES.
- Background in luxury goods or jewelry industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience in developing and growing sales territories.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to understand campaign and program requirements.
- Excellent organization and Time Management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Dedication, goal oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Road Warrior: ability to travel is a must.
- Ability to lift 50-60 pounds when necessary.
Gabriel & Co. is proud to maintain a reputation as an independent jewelry designer and manufacturer. Established in 1989 in New York City with a small team of dedicated employees, Gabriel & Co. has grown into a world-renowned presence in the Jewelry industry. With an extensive line of heirloom pieces displaying fashion forward designs, our merchandise embodies meticulous artistry perfect for each occasion and all of life’s milestones. Our design team registers the spectrum of needs into the creation of each piece. Meticulous attention to detail is then given to develop each line to exceed the demands of our audience. However, you don’t have to take our word for it - we invite you to begin your experience with Gabriel & Co.
Please email your resume (in word document format) along with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Gabriel & Co. leader in jewelry manufacturing. We provide our customers with quality product, at an international competitive price, design...