OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST*
An exciting career opportunity is available at our firm!
- Attitude . . . are you positive, solution-oriented/a problem-solver?
- On the Job . . . do you take initiative, are you self-motivated, do you work well independently?
- Team . . . do you interact well within a close-knit team?
- Abilities . . . are you exceptional at coordination, prioritization, organization, multi-tasking?
- Communication . . . is your verbal and written communication excellent?
- Client Interaction . . . do you have significant phone and people skills and/or experience?
- Attention to detail . . . can you consistently identify written errors in technical documentation?
- Skills . . . are you proficient in Microsoft Office and very familiar with computers in general?
- Typing . . . do you type 40 words per minute or more?
If you answered “yes” to the above, this may be the opportunity for you!
We’re a close knit team of engineers dedicated to delivering the very best quality consulting services for vertical transportation equipment to our clients. We’re currently looking for an Office Administrator/Receptionist that fits the above description, to join our team full time to assist our engineers with editing and issuing: reports, specifications, letters, proposals, transmittals, etc and manage the phone.
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Editing and issuing a variety of documents (letters, proposals, reports, etc.) –Hint: If you dislike working with paper, please do not apply! : )
- Answering phones.
- Maintaining job files and company databases.
- Many other typical administrative and office duties as necessary (ie. Ordering of supplies, travel arrangements, schedule meetings, etc.).
Salary: Competitive salary with benefits, commensurate with experience.
Job Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm (full time position), Monday to Friday.
If you answered “yes” to our requirements, please send us a cover letter with your resume (preferably as a pdf) along with a phone number we can reach you at for a phone interview.
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins about this job -thank-you!