GTG Energy Systems is a fabricator of oil and gas process piping equipment. We design, fabricate and assemble small to large size skid mounted and housed packages. The successful Shipper / Receiver will need a minimum 2 years experience in a fabrication shop and must have excellent communication skills. Part time hours are available (3 days per week or 4 hours per day).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving materials and computer logging
- Shipping - preparing packing slips and arranging transport
- Driving for pick up and deliveries (clean driving abstract)
- Driving forklift
- Inventory control and organization
- Lifting 50+ lbs
- Maintaining clean warehouse
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of material specifically used in steel fabrication
- Knowledge of oil and gas equipment
- Minimum 2 years shipping and receiving experience
- Strong Word and Excel computer skills
- Effective communication skills required
Required immediately - excellent competitive pay
GTG Energy was established in 2004 and is a family owned and operated fabrication company located in Calgary, Alberta.
Our focus is to...