We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing real estate team as a Bilingual English-Spanish Customer Service Representative
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Sales or Telemarketing in an office related environment
- Must be fully bilingual in English-Spanish, capable of communicating effectively in both languages in spoken and written form
- Two year diploma or bachelor degree in business, marketing, sales, customer service or combination of education and experience
- Outgoing, friendly, serviceable and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience handling a medium to large volume of phone calls on a daily basis
- Experience in lead conversion, client follow up and managing customer relationships on a daily basis
- Experience setting up appointments, organizing and maintaining a busy schedule
- Knowledge of the GTA's geographical areas is considered an asset
- Experience in the real estate, financial, insurance or mortgage industry would be considered an asset
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, with excellent typing abilities
- Proficiency in Real Estate software programs is not mandatory but would be considered an asset
- Able to work evenings and weekends (schedule is Monday to Thursday from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Must have a reliable car and valid G driver's license.
- Self-motivated, punctual, team-oriented and proactive
Please send your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.