GTA SPEECH is a private speech-language pathologist practice serving children and adults throughout the GTA.
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join our growing team on a permanent basis.
Part-time speech-language pathologist
Full- time speech-language pathologist
- To administer standardized and in-formal speech-language assessments.
- To administer individual and group speech-language therapy sessions.
- To carry-out parent consultations and parent training programs.
- To document patient progress, prepare reports and maintain patient files.
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent compensation
- Quarterly bonus
- Access to wide variety of assessment and therapy resources.
- Registered with CASLPO
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Experience with early speech-language delay
- Experience working with children on the spectrum