Speech Therapy Works (STW) is a well established private practice serving hundreds of families in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join our growing team on a permanent basis.
Part-time Speech-Language Pathologist
Full- time Speech-Language Pathologist
- To administer formal and informal speech-language assessments
- To administer individual and group speech-language therapy sessions.
- To carry-out parent consultations and parent training programs.
- To document patient progress, prepare reports and maintain patient files.
- To supervise Communication Disorder Assistants (CDA)
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent compensation
- Supportive administrative staff
- Registered with CASLPO
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Experience with early speech-language delay
- Experience working with children on the spectrum
Visit us at www.speechtherapyworks.ca
GTA SPEECH is a private speech-language pathologist practice serving children and adults throughout the GTA.