GTA SPEECH is a private speech-language pathologist practice serving children and adults throughout Toronto and the GTA. We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join our growing team on a permanent basis.
Part Time- Toronto and GTA East
Part Time- Toronto and GTA West
- To administer individual therapy sessions under the direction of a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- To document patient progress, prepare progress reports and maintain patient files.
- To maintain regular contact with the supervising Speech-Language Pathologist for feedback and report any changes in the patient’s status.
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent compensation
- Quarterly bonus
- Access to wide variety of therapy resources.
- Graduate of a Communication Disorders Assistant program
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Experience with early speech-language delay
- Experience working with children on the spectrum
Indeed - 19 months ago
GTA SPEECH is a private speech-language pathologist practice serving children and adults throughout the GTA.