We are a growing dental specialty office in Richmond Hill and require a friendly, warm, charming, responsible dental receptionist. Duties include scheduling patients, answering phone calls, billing dental insurance, collecting payments and other clerical duties. You must sound excellent on the phone, and able to work at a fast pace.
1. Warm/friendly/good vocal skills
2. excellent computer skills, needs to be able to use email, type proficiently.
3. knowledge of Logitech dental software is an asset, training will be provided.
4. responsible, able to work independently and accept orders
5. able to multi-task, work at a fast pace, and keep calm under busy times.
We are looking to hire very soon, and will be scheduling interviews over the next week. We are currently looking for someone to work Tuesday 10-6, Wednesday 10-5, and Thursday 10-6. When our office expands to a larger space in the next few months the position will become full time. If you want to join a growing team of dental specialists practicing at a high level, in an environment that is warm, personable and caring, we would love to meet with you. Please email your resume, a phone number and good time to call for a phone call.