In this position you will maintain and manage all areas of the sales process for selling the established brand of the company. Seek out new avenues of sales.
- Grow established customer base, and improve sales and margins.
- Develop customer base by generating leads and turning them into regular customers
- Work with Dealers networks to establish distribution of exclusive brands
- Identify new market opportunities, and establish action plan to capture new business
- Review territories where opportunities are available.
- Keep up to date on new products and developments within the automotive industry
- Collecting and Analyzing market data
- Work with customer/dealer base and knowing their needs. Be able to problem resolve, deal with pricing and A/R issues
- Continually improve brand and trade knowledge.
- Organize and participate at relevant industry shows.
- Looking for a ‘hunter’ type individual who has 1-3 yrs. of sales experience with a technical aptitude, within automotive aftermarket sales.
- Have both retail and wholesale experience.
- Have a keen interest in the automotive aftermarket
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experienced in MS office products, Word, Excel, PP, Outlook.
- Above average written and verbal skills.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, self-starter, and effective time management skills.
Indeed - 5 months ago