Project Manager (2 Positions)
Salary: CAD 80 K to 90K
- Should have 8 to 12 years of experience in IT, including PM experience of more than 4 years
- Must have experience of managing Banking Process Improvement Projects related to initiatives like “Improvements in Checks Processing” or “Paperwork Reduction in Bank Operations”
- Strong Project Planning, tracking & reporting skills, stakeholders management, risk management & escalations handling experience.
- Onshore / Offshore model and multi-vendor project experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Must have recent PM work experience in Banking and Financial Services Projects
- Proficient in Project Management Methodology, Software Development & Testing Life Cycle and MS Office, MS Project tools
Indeed - 19 months ago
Since 1990 GSI Group has been the innovative leader in staffing solutions, outsourcing and consulting services for Canada’s technology...