We are a construction company based in Conklin, AB currently looking to fill the role of Site Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Administrator. We offer benefits, good working environment, site accomodations, meals, and 14/7 or 20/8 working shift.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Site HSSE Manager and HSSE Advisors.
- Attention to detail.
- Facilitate site orientation and training requirements.
- Arrange for Alcohol & Drug Screens for new employees.
- Maintain incident tracking database, corrective action database, training tracking database.
- Maintain Site Safety Statistics and issue monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Accountable for maintaining, tracking, and filing all HSE related project documentation.
- Distributing safety alert bulletins, Health & Safety Information to the field and other necessary departments as required.
- Perform follow up on incomplete incident reports and ensure reports are distributed to project personnel.
- Maintain site MSDS Binders and logs.
- Participate / coordinate Incident Investigations.
- Occasional travel within the Project Site.
- Schedule Monthly office & Weekly Site Inspections.
- Document meeting minutes.
- Formatting and proofing documents
- Coordinate safety training courses for GS E&C project staff.
- Request quotes for the purchasing of HSE related materials and supplies.
Minimum Experience and/or Education:
- 3-5 years previous HSE administration experience, preferably site based.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Motivated to further develop skills and experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed information
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Successfully pass Alcohol and Drug Test
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) Health & Safety Administrator Certification or NCSO, will consider applicants working towards eithe