GSE&C Construction, located in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, AB, is hiring a full-time office administrator for contract team. This position has a start wage of $20~$26 per hour, for 20 days on and 8 days off cycle. This is a remote location with camp and meals provided by GSE&C, and travel allowance compensated every month.
The successful application will have completed high school, read, speak and write English. Post-secondary education and experience in contracting/procurement is an asset.
Job duties include:
- Type and proofread correspondence, form and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Write Minutes of Meetings
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases,
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Print and log contract files, correspondence with subcontractors
This is a one year term employment opportunity with opportunity to learn about contracting in oil and gas field.