GSE&C Construction Canada Ltd.
101 -19 Riedel Street
PO Box 5215
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 3G3
GSE&C Construction Canada is a subsidiary of GS Engineering & Construction Corporation, a reputable engineering and construction company in South Korea. We are currently the prime contractor for the Harvest BlackGold projectlocated in Conklin, AB.
We are actively seeking a Lodging Co-coordinator/Administrator to work at the Conklin, AB site. This position requires you to live in a remote area (all lodging and meals provided) working a 20 and 8 rotation (20 days on and 8 days off). The successful applicant will be working closely with the Administration Coordinator(s) and be under the supervision of the Accounting and Administration Manager.
- Review daily reports from accommodation supplier.
- Arrange/manage room reservations, check outs and cancellations.
- Update daily, semi-monthly and monthly reports.
- Follow up with all subcontractor's room bookings, cancellations and check outs.
- Communicate with accommodation supplier on a regular basis.
- Manage potential room booking issues with subcontractors, employees and accommodation supplier.
- Effectively forecast potential and current room usage/needs.
- Communicate and arrange for alternative accommodation for addit ional rooms, if needed.
- Support and/or back up the Administration Coordinators, when needed.
- Act as a lia ison with accommodation supplier regarding any contractual obligations or issues.
- Be willing to accept any Ad Hoc projects assigned per the Administration and Accounting Manager.
- Hospitality Administration Diploma or at least two years experience as a front desk/customer service agent in
- Proficient in excel, word and outlook.
- Must be outgoing with a pleasant, upbeat personality and work well in a high volume environment.
- Must have problem solving skills, the ability to multi-task and be organized.
- Fluency in reading and writing English and great communication skills a must.
- Valid driver's license is required. A driver's abstract will be conducted.
- All candidates must pass an alcohol and drug test.
Please quote, "GS-JOB-OOlO: Lodging Coordinator/Administrator" in the subject line when applying.
We offer very competitive rates, paid meals, lodging and a travel allowance!