- Position: Web Developer
- Reports To: IT Manager
Excelling in client service is at the heart of everything we do at Grenville Management and Printing. Grenville is owned by Grenville Management Inc., a company with a proud 40-year history in providing a range of specialized outsource services and printing services to clients and the public. Across Canada and the United States, Grenville offers its clients knowledge, expertise and innovation in access, office, printing and document management so that they can focus on their core business. Grenville staff provide advice, experience and creative skills that clients rely on to look after their facility and document management needs. As a thriving company, enjoying a steady pattern of growth and success, we're looking for the right people who value diversity, career challenges and opportunities, and who also share in our passion for excellence. If these attributes match your qualifications, and you are prepared to exceed the expectations of our clients, we welcome your response.
- Develop new websites
- Update, upgrade and support existing websites as required.
- Creates website ads according to web standards
- Understanding and implementing Search engine Optimization and search marketing techniques.
- Codes and Sends out eMail blasts.
- Assist with the development of content to expand online presence and increase organic search rankings.
- Monitor all web and social media applications to identify issues, criticism and provide feedback for improved online presence of the company's brand or services
- Analyze, measure and modify campaigns as required to increase effectiveness and maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Provide reports and metrics to management for online activities.
- Knowledge of new social media tools and ability to create innovative ideas to engage with existing and prospective customers
- Comprehensive understanding of design trends, production, pre-press,
- Working knowledge of print and web-to-print technology.
- Design, code, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development techniques and methodologies in Web and client server environments
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn Grenville’s computer technologies
- Proficiency with servers and other network technologies: Microsoft IIS, FTP, Apache HTTP Web Server, Tomcat Java-based HTTP Web Server, SNMP network protocol, DOS command / batch scripting
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator CS+ - Adobe PhotoShop CS+ - Acrobat 6 - Adobe Indesign, Dreamweaver,
- Assets: Java/Android SDK ; Online Print Solutions, EFI.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard