GRC Camp Services is looking for Chefs for current and future opportunities in Alberta’s north. We are looking for a well-rounded experienced Chef who is looking to make his or her mark in the high end camp industry.
A satisfying gourmet meal at the end of the day, and a customized menu plan for the most discerning palette is our mandate. We cater to workers in the remote camp sector and are committed to superb food quality and superior lodge management. Our commitment to cleanliness and safety are a priority.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Prepare and cook large quantities of food for three meals a day and snack bar
- Plan menus and order required food
- Maintain low food costs while serving high quality meals
- Produce food efficiently with as little waste as possible
- Supervise the preparation and service of meals
- Manage a team of 3 to 20 depending location
- Red Seal Journeyman’s Certificate required
- Ten years’ experience as a Chef in high end hotels or restaurants
- Computer competency with knowledge of Office
- 3 weeks in and 1 week off rotation
- 12 hour days
- Transportation provided from Edmonton
- Benefits after three months
Please email your resume, or fax to (587) 353 0767.
Multiple submissions in a short period of time will not increase your odds of being hired.
We may not be hiring all positions at this time. Due to the nature of our industry we need to be able to identify qualified applicants quickly once positions become available. If you apply for a position and it is not open at this time GRC will maintain your resume in its files for 60 days for consideration as opportunities arise. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications only those who we have positions for will be contacted.