GPS Strategies is a digital media company throughout North America that connects advertisers and sponsors with inventory in amateur sports and health and wellness facilities and organizations. The inventory includes digital, web, WiFi, static and sponsorship opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising sales activities Calgary and area. This person will have a complete understanding of the sales process from lead generation, to establishing relationships, and understanding clients’ needs to closing the deal. Developing and implementing an agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. The successful candidate will work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of Digital, Web, Wifi and Static Advertising Inventory within company network.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various options the company offers to their business.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal / External Cooperation.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in Outside Sales (Advertising Sales especially).
- Must have own vehicle with valid license, insurance and registration.
- Experience with Microsoft products (word and excel).
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent work environment and flexible hours.
- A competitive base salary with excellent commission and bonus structure.
- Opportunity within a growing company.
Indeed - 7 months ago