GP Strategies Corporation

GP Strategies Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Workplace has a productive environment and overall good place to work.
Senior Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TxJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day at work involves ensuring the days agenda is prepared and all tasks are prioritized. Being an administrative person requires being prepared for your tasks and the ability to be available to all personnel for assistance while executing those tasks.

I am the Administrative Assistant to the Sr. Vice President and two Directors. Each superior – more... has very different styles of managing and it is imperative that an Administrative Assistant is able to cohesively work among those styles.

The hardest part of my job is the commute. I enjoy my job and all of its aspects but find the time spent on the road to be a bit of a challenge.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to be versatile and assist various employees, clients and perform varying tasks. – less
Hard work with a variety of interns
Training Developer Intern (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 2, 2013
I am able to come into the office and work with numerous other interns. We work on documents individually on our own computers but use each other for advice and support. This atmosphere is fairly fast pace but enjoyable. We are able to talk to each other as we work hard.
Productive workplace
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 19, 2012
Pros: free food, cool people, nice work/life balance
Cons: no career advancement training, no training for new employees, little management involvment
A self-empowered place to work. To work here, you need to be a self-starter, work without management oversight, and be able to teach yourself. The office is filled with very talented, creative individuals who work hard so they can play hard. We have free food, espresso, and ping pong which is a plus.