GMR is seeking experienced automotive product specialists for our Nissan Ride & Drive Nissan Events. Event dates and times to be confirmed.
What’s In It for YOU?
- A Variety of Fun and Exciting Positions
- Flexible, Part Time Event Work
- Access To Exclusive Events and Programs
- Meet and Socialize With a Variety of People
- Work for Canada’s Top Brands
- Future Career Development Opportunities
- Networking Within the Marketing Industry
- Tour and Travel Opportunities
Why Should YOU Apply?
- We Can’t Wait to Talk to You!
- Book and Manage Your Own Personal Schedule
- You Don’t Want to Miss Out on All the Fun
- Sooner You Apply, Sooner Your Career in Marketing Begins
Who Is GMR?
- A global engagement (experiential) advertising agency
- Passionate Fun People, Just Like You
- We’re people. We’re everywhere. We do BIG things.
- We March to the Beat of Our Own Drum. We Do Things Differently
- We are known for our strategic thinking, innovative solutions and creative executions
The Product Specialist & Right Side (What You’ll Be Doing)
- Retain information and become knowledgeable Of Nissan Car Model
- Deliver key messaging to consumers and facilitate questions and concerns
- Engage Consumers And Complete Data Capture Form/Contest Entry
- Assist With On-site Set Up and Tear Down
Who Are YOU?
- Car Enthusiast
- Fundamental Car Knowledge
- Previous Experience Within The Automotive Industry
- Energetic, Outgoing Personality
- Mature, Professional
- Solutions Oriented
- Passion for Interacting with People
- Effective Communicator
- Valid License and Clean Driving Record
HOW TO APPLY
Send Your Resume By Replying To This Ad With Nissan Product Specialist In The Subject Line.
Toll Free: 1-855-492-5500
Indeed - 15 months ago
GMR Marketing is a global, full-service engagement-marketing agency that blends off-line and on-line marketing to create branded...