Telus Edmonton Oilers Game Day VIP Event Field Manager
What’s In It for YOU?
- A Variety of Fun and Exciting Positions
- Flexible, Part Time Event Work
- Access To Exclusive Events and Programs
- Meet and Socialize With a Variety of People
- Work for Canada’s Top Brands
- Future Career Development Opportunities
- Networking Within the Marketing Industry
- Tour and Travel Opportunities
Why Should YOU Apply?
- We Can’t Wait to Talk to You!
- Book and Manage Your Own Personal Schedule
- You Don’t Want to Miss Out on All the Fun
- Sooner You Apply, Sooner Your Career in Marketing Begins
Who Is GMR?
- A Global Engagement (Experiential) Advertising Agency
- Passionate Fun People, Just Like You
- We’re people. We’re Everywhere. We Do BIG things.
- We March To The Beat Of Our Own Drum. We Do Things Differently
- We Are Known For Our Strategic Thinking, Innovative Solutions And Creative Executions
The Field Manager Role (What You’ll be Doing)
- Team Management of Brand Rock Stars
- Talking to People in all Kinds of Environments
- Build Professional and Personal Relationships
- Logistics of Event Preparation and Execution
- Reporting of Daily Metrics
- Management of In-Field Assets
Who are YOU?
- Motivational Leader
- Early Adapter of Technology (Tech Savvy)
- Energetic, Outgoing Personality
- Mature, Professional
- Solutions Oriented
- Passion for Interacting with People
- Effective Communicator
- Valid License and Clean Driving Record
- Previous Field Manager and/or Team Lead Experience
- Training Thursday March 28th at 5PM, Conference Call
- Activation Dates April 1st and April 13th
How To Apply
Send Us Your Resume With Telus Edmonton Oilers VIP Event Field Manager In The Subject Line.
Toll Free 1-855-492-5500
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
GMR Marketing is a global, full-service engagement-marketing agency that blends off-line and on-line marketing to create branded...