GMR Marketing is a global full-service marketing agency that places brands deep into people's lives by tapping into their passion points: music, sports, entertainment, lifestyle and more. Still fresh on the scene within the Canadian industry, we’re known for our strategic thinking, innovative solutions, and creative executions.
We are looking for passionate people who can represent a brand with enthusiasm and professionalism. If you’re an energetic, out-going person who enjoys interacting with people and creating brand awareness, we should talk!
Training: February 1
Event: February 2 & 3
Shift times are TBD – Must be available for all days
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
The Lake Louise Ski Area
1 Whitehorn Road
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in mandatory training session
- Set up and tear down of activation elements
- Managing flow through footprint and activation space
- Conduct on-site education and delivery of key messaging
- Support activation by sourcing contest entries
- Answer consumer questions and inquiries
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of promotional and/or customer service experience
- Flexible availability
- Passionate about winter sports (skiing, snowboarding etc) and coffee beverages
Pay Rate: 18/hour
If you are interested and available, please visit www.quickstrikefieldmarketing.com to apply!
Founded in 1979, GMR Marketing is a global full‐service marketing agency that specializes in Sports, Interactive and Mobile Marketing. Still...