GMC Global is a leading professional services organization providing consulting services to asset intensive industries including mining and oil and gas. We assist clients with establishing and executing vision and strategies, supporting leadership capabilities and enhancing technical skills to deliver optimal and sustainable results with specific focus in the areas of Maintenance, Supply Chain, Reliability and Systems.
Executes the sales and account management process to profitably grow GMC Global revenues, across the full breadth of GMC services and solutions with clients in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops business plan for territory and target markets to meet or exceed sales, profitability and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Executes tactical implementation of the business plan to meet objectives, including activities such as following up on sales leads, making targeted cold calls, developing quotations, meeting with prospects, etc.
- Conducts GMC Global site visits where detailed requirements are obtained and documented for follow up.
- Leads the effort to develop and deliver sales proposals for projects in assigned territory and markets.
- Market GMC Global at various tradeshows, workshops and forums.
- Interfaces and provides regular sales forecasts and reports, and feedback on marketing, product and system offerings and operations strategies to GMC Global management.
- Ensures customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develops business plan that fits continually changing customer needs.
- Manages interface between the customer account, GMC Global and business partners for effective implementation of client projects.
- Interfaces with key customer personnel in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years new business and account relationship management experience
- History and track record of consistent achievement of sales revenue objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement account plans
- Demonstrated ability to provide ongoing account management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Solid understanding of Asset Management (Maintenance, Supply Chain, Reliability and Systems)
- Understanding of solutions selling
- Familiarity with key industry technologies
- Ability to develop and convey business cost justification and return on investment assessments
- Fluent with common office communication software, financial analysis and presentation technologies
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
GMC Global is a leading professional services organization providing consulting services to asset intensive industries including mining and...