Pros: classes, symposiums, great co-workers
Cons: wish i had my own desk. have to share
I hSix month internship as a technician working in Body Test Lab in front – rear and side closures.
• Handle, lock, latch-assemble, set up, tear down, measurements, documentation.
• Door slam- assemble, set up, tear down, measurements, documentation.
• Fuel door test-wrote program for testing,
• Windows durability-observation and documentation
• PLC – more... programming- Nano Navigator flow charting to write tests.
• Trouble shooting skills
• Efforts and travel measurements
• Environmental chambers
• Load cells, torque wrenches, sensors
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
ave learned so much in the six months that I have been an intern at GM. – less