Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint
specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
● Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
● Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and
● Verifies – more... specifications by measuring completed component.
● Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying
supervisor to obtain additional resources.
● Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
● Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
● Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
● Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
● Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience,
Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus,
Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making – less