GM Financial

GM Financial Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company with great workplace
Funding Specialist (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 22, 2015
I greatly enjoyed working at GM Financial. They have great training good compensation and a great workplace. The company does face some challenges in penetration the auto financing and leasing market due to the presence of more established competitors.
Admin./Customer Service
Admin./Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
In the beginning great place to work, started to go down hill with too much office politics. If you BBQ with a Supervisor/Manager than you would get the promotions. Majority of women in higher positions, need to be in their group before you can be promoted. They surround themselves with weaker team leads to ensure their position.
Great working environment with long term benefits
Lead End of Lease Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2013
Pros: lots of social activities
Cons: not really
Managing end of lease inspections and follow up with inspection companies overseas and domestic. Working with 2 systems infolease and web based system to keep track of daily reports.
Interacting with colleagues and inspection companies to order or cancel inspections as well as make any special arrangements as per client requests as may be required.

Updated client information on systems and releasing inspections requests.
The best part of my job is interacting with inspection companies and my colleagues as we are great tem and it is fun working.
I believe that working should be fun as the day goes by fast and people are more productive when they are enjoying what they do.