Global Retail Advantage, is the leading, single-source provider of outsource solutions for the retail supply chain providing services for a number of Fortune 500 Companies. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a Merchandiser in your area that we can call on to work for us when a project arises.
A successful candidate will have but not limited to the following experience and knowledge:
- Minimum of (2) years plus of retail or related merchandising experience.
- Displaying new product by following specified plan-o-grams.
- Removing old product and inventory of that product for our customers.
- Providing a creative/pleasing visual appearance to displays for consumers.
- Customer service while on-site.
- Following direction of Team Leaders and Site Supervisors.
- Working well in a team environment with co-workers.
- Meeting all deadlines while maintaining an extremely high level of quality with the work that is produced.
- Being able to be a team player and assist other employees.
Responsibilities of the position include but not limited to:
- Ensure all safety policies both Global Retail Advantage and customer based are adhered at all times.
- Responsible to be punctual and work ready for each project.
- Work efficiently within a team structure.
- Complete all project merchandising requirements as per scope or work and /or site manager’s direction.
- Complete any necessary reporting as outlined by Global Retail Advantage on a per project basis.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply to this email and your resume attached- with “Merchandiser, ON” in the subject. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer