Global Retail Advantage, is the leading, single-source provider of outsource solutions for the retail supply chain providing services for a number of Fortune 500 Companies. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an Installer/Merchandiser in your area that we can call on to work for us when a project arises.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble fixtures based on simple instructions
- Use of a wide range of tools including standard and power tools
- Compile reports and submit work completion forms daily
- Secondary School diploma
- Owning a personal toolset
- Experience using a hammerdrill
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs
- Knowledge and experience reading and interpreting floor plans and blue prints
- Knowledge and experience with power tools
- Highly detail orientated and focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure, environment
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Own a digital camera
- Excellent computer skills
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self- motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to meet exacting standards and time lines
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume by responding to this ad with “Installer-Orillia” in the subject. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.