GiTC Investment and Trading Canada Inc. is looking for full licensed paralegal with two years’ experience.
- Prepare a variety of legal documents and correspondence relating to on-going matters
- Organize and expedite the flow of work, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
- Meet strict deadlines
- Contracts and agreements - drafting and reviewing standard corporate documents
- Document management - collect, organize, catalogue, maintain databases, electronic storage and retrieval
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a corporate department of a major Canadian law firm or a large corporation is required
- Registered Law Clerk or Licensed Paralegal from a recognized institution
- Orientation towards productivity and continuous productivity improvement.
- Good business acumen
- Strong business credentials
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Project, Visio, PDF applications
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to present complex matters clearly and concisely; able to communicate legal concepts and explain complex documents in ordinary language
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with other staff and professionals as part of the company team
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail yet able to see the big picture
- Excellent project management skills to oversee the implementation of projects, handle multiple requirements at the same time and prioritize tasks appropriately to meet targets and hard deadlines
- Sound judgment and practical application of legal principles and procedures
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills to work efficiently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Ability to work independently as well as participating in and supporting a team
The successful candidate will enjoy working with a team, be very attentive to detail, and have a keen desire to develop expertise and contribute to firm performance.
This position has excellent potential for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. All applications will be kept confidential. We will contact only those applicants who are selected for interviews.