GHM Transport company is looking for Long haul Truck drivers for Haul Flatbed & Super B loads within British Columbia and Alberta.
Positions available: 4
Secondary school education required. 2 to 3 yrs experience driving trucks is required. Class 1 Drivers License (C+E) and Air Brake Endorsement required
Basic English required.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles, to transport goods and material to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
Salary: $22.70/hr for 40 hrs/week with benefits
Interested candidates kindly apply
By Post: 0880034 BC Ltd dba GHM Transport
Surrey, BC V3S 8J3