GGR Finance is a full service finance company focused on consumer automobile financing. We operate with the highest level of integrity and deliver superior customer service. At GGR we work closely with the dealerships to ensure a successful purchase process, tailoring both vehicle and financing to suit customer needs, giving them complete peace of mind.
GGR is looking for a part-time Accountant who is proficient with Quick Books and loan servicing software. The successful candidate has used quick books extensively and is confident performing a variety routine accounting tasks.
- responsible for all reporting regarding multi-tranche loans
- oversees preparation of monthly financial statements; prepares quarterly reports and financial forecasts
- responsible for all queries relating to financial matters
- prepares year-end consolidation audit and ensures compliance with regulatory filings
- ensures proper accounting and recording of all revenue, expenses, assets, liabilities, funds, etc.
- responsible for A/P, A/R, G/L, payroll, monthly and yearly statements
- ensures proper internal controls are in place and operating
- manages cash flow
- responsible for analysis and reconciliation of bank accounts
- develop strong relationships with financial institutions
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with a finance/lending company
- 1-3 years of experience with multi-tranche loans
- accounting designation is preferred
- must have extensive knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- ability to perform complex problem-solving with attention to detail and minimal direction
- detail oriented and well organized. Able to handle multiple priorities
- good oral communication skills, able to handle routine written correspondence
Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations.
GGR Finance is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.