Happy Parts Purchaser, Mature, Self Starter . . .
Stickler for Detail but Likes to Play Hard as well as Work Hard !
An immediate opening for a Happy Parts Purchaser, someone full of life, conversationally smooth, mature. We’re looking for a pro-active organizer with a wild aptitude for detail. Someone with character and integrity first, skills second.
Paperwork, you file everything. At home your pets (or children!) sleep in alphabetical order. People keep buying you puzzle gifts because you're a problem solver. You rule through computer reports on everything. You have and know what's going on even when you shouldn't. You’re organized, your last boss was pretty sure she was working for you.
We’re square headed, big thinkers. Our bustling sales office surges with a formidable energy of creating and conquering. We’re looking for someone to support our great minds and our sales team. We’re looking for a truly mature minded someone to grow with us for many years to come.
Our ideal person, although almost perfect, should have at least some of the following requirements elsewhere and be able to bring their past experiences to this position.
CAN WE ASK FOR . . .
- You should have at least 2-4 years experience in a purchasing role, parts experience would be an asset. If you’ve taken a few years off and are coming back to the work force, we’re open to that too.
- Must possess strong communication, (talk / write), & problem solving skills. We are a large business with a smaller core office and communicating is very important.
- Should be a master of basic level WORD + have strong computer skills.
- Possibly (but not mandatory), you may have unharnessed creativity. Ie. You think you can source where no one has sourced before.
- Excellent command of the English language a must. Nope, we’re not joking!
- Your work ethic, attitude and experience are more important to us than education. In other words if you have a union mentality need not apply (again were not joking)
This position is full time. The position is located in our office located in Delta close to the shores of the Fraser River.
YOUR FIRST Purchasing Task, MAKE A Move.
Think you’re the right fit? Reply to our posting!