To successfully execute conceptual drawings through to complete design work for show management and exhibitors. Is also responsible to detail any drawing which becomes a company sold project for installation purposes.
This position maintains the overall responsibility for the successful execution of all production related component lists for show management and custom exhibit requirements.
- 3 years experience required in Exhibit Production and design or related field
- Computer proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel
- Proactive as individual contributor or team member
- Excellent evaluation and analysis capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and accurate
- Produces creative presentations of exhibit structures and components for clients for trade shows and events. Presentations can include detailed line drawings, perspectives, and full colour renderings
- Maintains open communication with production departments to conscientiously work within budgets and outlines dictated by the client
- Provides installation and dismantle detail drawings and assembly instructions and communicates any unique aspects about project
We are a global event marketing company with a long history of connecting people through live events.
We have more than 3,000 passionate...