Job Title: Proposal Coordinator
Reports To: Proposal Manager
Business Unit: Sales
Location: Victoria, BC
Date: July 3, 2012
GeoDigital International Inc. (“GDI”) is a data capture and mapping company, providing laser and internet based solutions to the Electric Utility, Highway & Road, Railway, Pipeline, Telecommunications, Fire Mapping and Utility Vegetation Management industries. We currently have seven (7) offices located across North America and we are continuing to grow.
We believe it is our people who bring value and quality to our clients, providing a level of exceptional technical and business solutions that have made us an industry leader. GDI invests in and fosters a working environment and culture that will provide you with the opportunity to do challenging work with industry leaders. We want you to build a career and grow with us.
The Proposal Coordinator will work directly with the Proposal Manager and will collect information, review data, coordinate and format proposals within short turnaround times. The Coordinator will support the team in optimizing best practices and operations.
1. Coordinates the development of quality proposals including outlining responses, identifying roles, responsibilities, and milestones for delivery of end-client proposals on time.
2. Responsible of concurrent proposal efforts – controls activities involved in the preparation of proposals and qualifications, including writing non-technical portions.
3. Identifies, gathers and develops relevant proposal qualification and collateral materials
4. Formats proposal responses ensuring compliance and adherence to company style, and compliance with client requirements.
5. Acts as administrator for SharePoint sites.
6. Assists in archiving, organizing, record keeping of proposal management files.
7. Accountable for proposal production, packaging for courier, and online delivery using ebid systems.
8. Assists in the maintenance of account related information using a CRM.
1. Provides support in the coordination of company sponsored events and travel.
2. Complies with company policies and procedures
3. Performs other tasks as required by management
- Post -secondary education in a relevant discipline such as Applied and Earth Sciences, Engineering, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with assertive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and ability to deliver high quality work under strict deadlines.
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated, relentlessly positive and do what is takes attitude in a deadline driven environment, and a high commitment to client service.
- Capability to work independently and organize inter-departmental and remote teams
- A basic understanding of engineering and/or environmental industry.
- Experience with graphic design software is an asset.
- Familiarity with proposal coordination and prior sales experience would be considered an asset.
All interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit their cover letter and resume by September 26, 2012.
Please label your files "FirstName LastName - Cover Letter" and "FirstName LastName - Resume" when applying.