GENIVAR is one of the largest firms in Canada providing private and public sector clients with a full range of professional consulting services in the areas of engineering, planning, surveying, project management and environment through all project phases, ranging from planning to commissioning. We now have over 4,600 employees working in more than 80 locations in Canada and overseas. Our clients operate in various market segments such as buildings, municipal infrastructure, transportation, industrial and energy as well as environment.
GENIVAR is currently seeking to add a Geotechnical Engineer in one of our New Brunswick offices.
- Provide consulting services in geotechnical engineering and related disciplines
- Complete site supervision and construction on large landfill expansion
- Conduct geotechnical site investigations to determine subsurface conditions for project design and construction
- Complete projects including industrial buildings, residential subdivisions, municipal roadways and slope stability assessments
- Subsurface assessment, sampling and testing
- Oversee and assist technical staff in the completion of project specific tasks
- Preparation of proposals, project organization and administration, responsibility for the implementation and technical accuracy of projects, and for timely completion of projects within the budgetary requirements
- Actively market the services of the company particularly in your area of expertise
- Conduct field inspection for engineered fills
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in civil, geotechnical, or geological
- P.Eng designation with a minimum 10 years related experience
- The preferred candidate will be self-motivated, energetic and well organized
- Strong verbal & written skills are required
Your total compensation package will include:
- A competitive salary range based on experience
- A flexible benefits package that fits your needs, including Health, Dental, Flex Account, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Contribute to your RRSP with a company matching program
- The ability to be a part of the GENVIAR stock purchase program
- Vacation based on your years of experience
If you are interested in a fast past work environment with plans of substantial growth in Atlantic Canada, please apply at www.genivar.com or by email
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, working with governments, businesses, architects and planners and...