Gemma is currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill several Sales and Customer Care Representatives positions.
Training will be broken down into in-class portion and floor training portion. Training will commence on March 16, 2013 for TWENTY-THREE days of in-class portion: - Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays from 8:45am to 5:00pm and full attendance is MANDATORY. Following in-class portion will be the floor training for thirty days at your regular shift 3:45pm-12 midnight (Sunday to Saturday rotating shifts).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convert interested callers into new customers through consultative selling of any and all consumer products that the client offers
- Provide an outstanding customer experience through the delivery of excellent call quality and adherence to business rules and processes
- Utilize computer systems with accuracy and efficiency
- Perform outbound calling activities as directed (in most cases when inbound call volumes are low)
Required Skills/Ideal Candidate:
- Must be available to work from 3:45pm – 12 midnight on rotating shifts. This program operates seven days a week (Sunday to Saturday), with 2 days off
- Call centre experience is a MUST
- 1-2 years experience in sales and customer service.
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent computer literacy and strong telephone etiquette skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Compensation will be a combination of a competitive hourly rate of $12.50 per hour plus performance based sales upon successful completion of training
- No cap on earnings!!!
How to Apply:
By Phone: 416-256-6479
By Fax: 416-840-6404
We are located on the TTC Subway Line (Lawrence West Stop) and offer parking.